Tuesday, April 15, 2008

(No Comment on legal advice)

I have changed the settings to prevent malicious idiots or bots from posting comments. All comments will now be moderated - i.e. they will have to be approved by me before they will appear as comments to the blog. I can't find a way (atm) of removing the comments posted to date so please do not click on any of the links in comments that are posted by people you don't know!

Only registered users can post comments now. If you want to be invited to become a contributor contact me and I'll get an invitation issued asap. If you don't know how to contact me you probably shouldn't expect to become a contributor.

3 comments:

martin said...

well done - thats leadership!

Tony said...

fortunately your comment is complimentary and wil therefore be allowed to stay!

gob said...

Thankyou oh first born for your continued vigilance and committment xg