Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well, firstly some serious business... Pinch and a punch
Umm, what next?

I've been off all week at Agoonoree running activities and stuff so I'm pretty tired but it was good fun. I basically ran a game every day and had scouts rotate through every so often. It was fairly simple stuff because they invite people outside of scouts to come and participate, who generally have some kind of disadvantage(Physical/intellectual/visual/refugee) but still good fun. I shall post some pics when I get them off dad's camera. Now we are just relaxing with P + D and pottering at home for the rest of the week.
We had our formal on the last day of term which was nice but quite loud, and too discoey for me. Oh well, win some, lose some...

so I have about 8 weeks of school left I think, as I have to hang around for my yr 11 subjects to wind up, but at least I have done the bulk of the exams...

That's about it for now I think

Nico

2 comments:

gob said...

Nico-we gotta get you some real good disco music,try Michael Jackson, Bee Gees there's a classic movie "cant stop the music" try and get your local dvd thief to source it for you , fun for all the family.
****

Anonymous said...

yeah I tried them, didn't find them anything special...