Thursday, October 17, 2013

I think just about everyone has forgotten bullardsabroad, so I thought that if I put up some interesting and exciting stuff I might reignite some interest??

Martin, Patrick and I, along with Jim, Jack and Charlie and Jamie and Michael Keegan spent 9 days last month riding around Vietnam on Russian-made Ural motorbikes!

Charlie, Jack, Jim & Chun

We covered 1800 kms over a huge variety of roads (tracks ad goat-tracks) and through some truly spectacular country. Everyone made it through unscathed and I was the only idiot to drop my bike through lack of skill (although Charlie did manage to end up on the road through lack of attention - but fortunately at low speed.

More to come soon.....

1 comment:

julie said...

hey ho there bro....well yes this is a sleepy little blogdom.
thank you for posting.(a couple of months ago...) Would love to hear and see more of your road adventure, so do add piccies and tales.
I will try to think of something interesting in Brisvegas.
Would love lots of snaps from the family snappers from the 80th weekend...thats mainly you Mart
xx Julie